Terhorst Manufacturing is a Manufacturer of Injection Molds and Custom Tools and Dies
Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to turn custom designs into finely machined, accurate molds for injection process and wire or metal insertion. We also provide additional secondary machining plus many value-added operations including prototypes and silkscreen, hot stamping, assembly packaging and drop shipments all to meet our customer's needs.
|Plastic Injection Molding
- Utilizing all types of thermoplastics: injection molded parts are produced to meet every need, from the basic polyethylene to the most complex engineering grades of today, filled and unfilled materials of every type and form are used
- Produce products from 4 grams to 11200 grams and in quantities of 50 to 50,000
- A variety of inserts can be molded into the plastic parts including magnets, screws and copper studs
- Wire or metal inserts for threads and bushings reinforce the mechanical properties of the plastic or thermoplastic elastomer products
||Plastic Injection Mold|
Design and Tooling
- Custom tool machining: utilizing CNC milling machines and lathes to produce tooling to exacting tolerances required to meet our customers specifications. Our staff can assist you from basic concept to finished product
Our quality control starts the minute orders are received. We have a 24 hour staff on hand who will ensure that the parts are produced to customer specifications with the utilization of mechanical and optical equipment for highest standards of production.
We are capable of shipping by air, ground, and rail to international markets. All methods of transportation are available to the Minot area and are utilized extensively.